As a Fibre Engineer you will be joining a highly experienced team working in a hands-on, collaborative environment. The work will be installing new fibre optic solutions while engaging with the client, to complete historical circuits. Responsibilities will include:
• Fusion splicing.
• OTDR (Optical Time Domain Reflectometer) testing.
• Internal & External Cable pulling.
• Blown Fibre installation.
• Installation of Customer Termination Point.
• Proving of Network Infrastructure
All candidates should be self motivated and innovative, always searching for a solution to the multiple challenges that can be found in the field. But also have the ability to work collaboratively with their colleagues to push the main objective of job completion & customer satisfaction.
The work is based in London. Training will be provided but previous knowledge would be an advantage.
- Network Infrastructure
- Fusion Splicing