My client are a prominent International Commercial Bank who are seeking a experienced Trade Finance Relationship Manager who has managed a portfolio of Financial Institutions. We are looking for an experienced RM who has strong knowledge of Trade Finance products and is able to use this knowledge to build relationship with their clients.
- Developing and marketing trade finance products to customers and FIs by identifying opportunities in coordination with corporate RMs
- Maintain and develop active relationship with FI network and engage with banks for attracting their trade business and routing of export LCs through the bank
- Connect with other business units within the Bank and the wider to facilitate the cross-selling of full range of commercial bank products by collaborating with the target banks
- Leverage and bring added value from FI relationships on reciprocity basis to increase overall profitability of trade, treasury and other bank offerings
- Ensure compliance due diligence is performed on all active and new FI relationship including maintenance of RMA arrangements with the other banks
- Provide guidance and support to corporate relationship managers for capturing the export business from their customers and prospects.
- Expand export business through the pursuit of leads and develop business with the current and new customers along with FI relationship.
- Undertake KYC/AML/CTF due diligence on all FI relationship including RMA relationships (existing and new).
- Increase income and expand trade portfolio by generating business leads and transactions from customers and FIs.
- Identify prospect companies involved in international business that fit within the Bank’s Risk Management and Compliance criteria and establish/develop business with them.
- Interact with Trade Operations to structure trade transactions and resolve inquiries and solicit customer’s feedback on performance.
- Provide reports and data analysis to the Bank and Global FI Management.
- Trade Finance Banking business experience of 5 years
- FI Relationship management experience of 2 years
- Technical background and experience in implementing different financial instruments including letters of credit and open account solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds
- Financial Institutions
- Letters of Credit
- Relationship Management
- Trade Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'