Salary and Benefits: Up to £100,000 + Relocation Package (£15,000) + Annual Bonus + Generous pension scheme + Life Assurance + 27 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Medical Malpractice Insurance + Free Parking
Are you a Gynaecologist or GP with an active interest in women’s health and reproductive medicine?
If you are currently undergoing training within women’s health or are an established Consultant / General Practitioner but are keen to pursue a career within reproductive medicine, then keep reading! This leading fertility clinic are offering a unique opportunity for a passionate Doctor to join their team with a structured training program allowing you to develop your clinical skills and train to be a Fertility Consultant.
Perhaps you want to have access to the latest technologies and train with a business that continuously invests in their facilities and their people. Maybe you want to work with a patient centric business who love what they do - 99% of their patients would recommend their service!
3 great things about this fertility provider:
- Ambitious growth plans - to introduce and improve on current services and expand across Ireland.
- Fantastic research opportunities - with excellent university links and an active approach to research, they encourage all clinical members to attend international conferences and develop their own research projects.
- Work with titans of the industry - benefit from a collaborative working environment where all clinicians meet to share best practice and be mentored by leaders in the field.
The Regional Director stated; "This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to develop their knowledge and is passionate about fertility - we actively encourage participation in research and training and work together to improve the patient experience".
What you will do as a Fertility Specialist:
- Undergo training so that you are confident working with patients to develop a personalised treatment plan and support them throughout their fertility journey.
- Within 12 months you can expect to be confident handling your own egg collections, embryo transfers and HyCoSy’s alongside open evenings and surgical sperm retrieval.
- You must have an active GMC registration, have an active interest in women’s health and be dedicated to your learning and development.
Why other Doctors work with this clinic:
- A modern and contemporary purpose-built facility conducting c800 cycles per annum (with plans to expand to 1000) with a 5* HFEA rating.
- A supportive employer who loves to celebrate their success! Work with a team who are passionate about their patients and love what they do, expect to benefit from team building training and company organised social events.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Jessica Storey at Stroud Resourcing quoting the reference 2021.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'