Are you currently a Ferrari Technician?
Looking for a rare opportunity to work with one of the world's leading Ferrari Maserati importers?
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Ferrari or Maserati Technician on behalf of our Client in the Middle East. Operating from truly superb facilities in a beautiful part of the region with the key focus on delivering the brand experience to Ferrari and Maserati customers, ensuring work produced is of a high quality and supporting the Workshop Foreman.
- Perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Ferrari Maserati standards
- Advise Workshop Supervisor if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- Maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending Ferrari Maserati training and reading technical bulletins as required
- Discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- Ensure the Company image and Ferrari Maserati brand values of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers
- Assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
Who we are looking for
- Experienced Ferrari Technician, or Maserati Technician.
- Previous diagnostic experience.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer's disciplines and procedures.
- Base salary [depending upon experience] USD $16,000 - $28,800 per month
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Single status position
- Housing Allowance
- Annual air ticket
- Private healthcare
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format. Alternatively, call us for further details.
- Middle East
- 812 SuperFast
- GTC4 Lusso
- 488 GBT
- 488 Spider
- GTC4 Lusso T
- California T
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job