Fermentation Biologist - Northern Ireland - Drug Discovery
The role of fermentation biologist has opened in a Drug Discovery company in Northern Ireland. This role would be ideal for a recent PhD biology graduate or a specialist in the fermentation field.
The role of Fermentation Biologist will involve -
- Performing lab scale research in a drug discovery lab
- Scaling up of the fermentation process (250 L)
- Liaising with other departments, including the chemical synthesis team
The role of Fermentation Biologist requires -
- A PhD OR equivalent in Biology or related field
- Good knowledge and experience with fermentation biology techniques
- Additional experience with protein expression, molecular biology and cell culture
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send over CV's immediately as the client will soon be shortlisting for interviews.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'