A.P Broome Landscapes Ltd is a successful, growing commercial grounds maintenance company based in Preston, Lancashire. The company has been established over 45 years and holds multi-million pound contracts covering the whole of the UK, mainly with blue chip utilities companies.
We are currently looking to recruit a Fencing Supervisor/Surveyor to work from our Scotland Depot in Kilmarnock.
Salary: Is competitive depending on experience and qualifications
Responsibilities and duties as our Fencing Supervisor/Surveyor
- Oversee the successful implementation and completion of security fencing to Scottish Power distribution and transmission sites across Scotland.
- Supervise the fencing teams and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Deliver projects and site drawings to a high and consistent quality.
- Translate specifications and site drawings for new fencing installations
- Plan your team’s workload to ensure maximum output and efficiency
- Ensure each team have the correct materials, plant and tools for each job.
- Set and meet targets and deadlines and ensure the efficient use of resources.
- Plan for contingencies (absence, ground, weather) keeping programmes to target in challenging circumstances.
- Promote a positive front to clients, colleagues and contractors.
- Act as a lead for your teams, ensuring excellent attitudes and behaviours.
- Act as a mentor passing on your knowledge and skills to ensure a highly skilled team with consistent development.
- Ensure work is to the highest standard, in accordance to any instructions and specifications.
- Ensure quality of service delivery is consistent, meets all client expectation and meetings the companies “best in class” requirements.
- Provide solutions to design and site challenges, within budget (ability to meet co-ordinators and discuss alternatives to the planned project)
- Ensure the long-term success of A P Broome Landscapes agreement with Scottish Power
- Responsible for the daily health and safety of the teams.
- Comply with health and safety policy, risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure daily maintenance of the vehicles, plant and tools is carried out to company policy standards.
- Close monitoring and management of operational workforce to ensure Team members adherence to site rules and company guidelines on professionalism at all times.
Essential qualifications and skills required by our Fencing Supervisor/Surveyor
- Experienced in all aspects of commercial and residential fencing installations
- Full, Clean UK driving license
- Enhanced knowledge of CDM regulations
- Holder of a valid CSCS card
- Good I.T skills (proficient in all Microsoft Office applications)
- Relevant qualification to enable production of high-quality electrical site drawings/ plans.
- Pro-active attitude towards Health and Safety and ability to promote positive safety culture within a workforce.
- Presentable with high-level organisational skills
- Willingness to work weekends where required
- Experience of professional client liaison in a corporate environment.
- An excellent communicator
- High attention to detail
Desirable qualifications and skills required by our Fencing Supervisor/Surveyor
- Scottish Power AME qualification
- Trailer license
- 360 Excavator accredited qualification
- First Aid certification
- Cable avoidance tool certification
- Certification related to CDM regulations
If you are interested in our Fencing Supervisor/Surveyor position, please submit your CV with a covering letter.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'