This is an opportunity to join the premier fencing company in Cheshire, established for over 20 years with an excellent reputation. We are currently looking for an experienced fence installer to join our expanding team, the role will involve working on new build, commercial and domestic projects with all types of timber & metal fencing. The position will involve working both on your own and as part of a team depending on workload.
- The applicant must have at least 2 years fencing experience.
- Current Driving license and valid CSCS card are required.
- Good communication skills.
- Understand and interpret site plans.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Hours will be 7:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday.
- Good rates of pay.
Monthly bonus scheme.
Annual incentive scheme.
28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Preferably living within 15 miles of Chester.
- The applicant must have fencing experience. * Current Driving license and valid CSCS card are required. * Good communication skills. * Understand and interpret site plans. * Ability to prioritise workload. * Hours will be 7:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday. * Good rates of pay and bonus scheme.
- Fence Erector
- Fence Labourer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"