Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm and caring Female Waking Night Extra Care Worker to join our friendly staff team at Burnside Court our Extra Care service in Carlisle, Cumbria. Here we provide quality care and support to 26 older residents, supporting and encouraging them to lead a fulfilling and enriched life.
Your role will include:
– Providing excellent, respectful personal care to residents including medication administration,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
– Supporting with domestic tasks and other tasks such as preparing meals for service users and completing welfare checks,
– Willingness to work flexibly according to the needs of the service and confident with lone working,
Shift patterns will include two nights per week, working 10pm – 7am.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. Previous care experience is preferred but not essential. We are looking for someone with a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working. Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
Burnside Court is in Stanwix Carlisle, it is in walking distance of bus stops. 10 minutes from Carlisle City Centre. The service is a single site made up of self-contained flats with a car park on site.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
– Free uniform provided.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
Gender is considered to be an occupational requirement – Equality Act 2010
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'