Creative Support is a non-profit provider of personalised care and support services to a wide range of service user groups. We are currently looking to add a Female Support Worker to work Waking Night shifts at our Extra Care Services in Slough.
Working as part of a team you will provide personal care, support with mediation, nutrition and wellbeing to individuals as part of a commissioned care package. You must be able to work using your own initiative, promote independence and work effectively to allow service users enjoy the highest quality of life.
Extra Care Support Worker Duties:
- Providing respectful personal care, practical and emotional support to older people
- Supporting service users to retain their independence for as long as possible
- Working as part of a team and alone in service user homes
- Collaborating with service users, families, and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service that meets the needs of service users
- Identifying and accessing opportunities with the service users to support them to lead meaningful and fulfilling lifestyles
Our two Extra Care Services in Slough provide accommodation and on site care and support to older people. Each service has a Team Leader to support the care staff and both services are supported by a Registered Manager. Please note we are only looking for Female Support Workers at this time due to the nature of the Service.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Company provided uniform for extra care staff
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hours teams
The Support Worker role offers the opportunity for you to work in an environment that encourages personal and professional development whilst undertaking a meaningful and rewarding role. Creative Support has obtained Investors in People Silver status and full training is provided. There are no requirements to travel from the service on a day to day basis.
The position is open to graduates, experienced practitioners, and people looking to start their career in social care. You must be warm and able to work in a person-centered way with older people.
This role is exempt from section 7 2e of the SDA.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'