Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support is looking for a warm, reliable and proactive Female Support Worker to join our friendly and passionate staff team in Altrincham, Greater Manchester. At our vibrant supported living service in Altrincham, Greater Manchester we provide quality care and support to five female residents with a range of support needs, primarily learning disabilities. No two days will be the same as a Support Worker at this service, as our residents love engaging in a range of exciting activities including trips to the day centre, bowling, swimming, colouring, visiting the spa and many more! They also enjoy day trips further afield, for example visiting Blackpool for fish and chips and to see the Christmas lights.
Your Support Worker role will include:
– Providing personal care, administering medication and helping with other domestic tasks such as cooking and cleaning,
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside their homes,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
– Full time or part time hours to be worked flexibly according to the needs of the service with a willingness to work sleep in’s.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
‘My favourite thing about the service is helping the residents achieve their independence, socialise and be happy, but most of all I love being greeted by smiling faces when I arrive at work’.
This quaint bungalow is location 5 minutes from John Leigh Park in Altrincham and has great transport links from Altrincham train station/tram stop.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'