Are you an energetic individual looking for a fun and diverse role?
We are looking for a warm, caring and motivated invididual to join our friendly staff team in Middlesbrough, Cleveland.
Amersham Road is a Supported Living Service providing person centred support to service users who have a learning disability and mental health support needs, so that they can experience a wide range of opportunities to follow their passions and enjoy every day to the fullest!
You will be providing person-centred care and support to our service users who reside in their own flat or bungalow to take part in all aspects of everyday life and to enjoy a wide range of activities. You will have skills in positive communication and engagement and will be able to demonstrate unconditional positive regard for the people we support. No two days will be the same at this service as we support our service users to follow their passions and engage in a range of activities including: cooking/baking, board games, movie nights, arts and crafts and many more! We are looking for someone with a great sense of humour and looking to join a friendly and energetic staff team.
Your role may include:
– Providing personal care, administering medication and help with other domestic tasks,
– Encouraging service users to engage in a range of exciting social activities both within and outside their homes,
– Developing warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families enabling them to enjoy their time at the service to the fullest,
– Full time (37.5 hours) or part time (minimum 15 hours per week) to be worked flexibly according to the needs of the service to include daytimes, evenings, weekends, bank holidays and sleep in’s.
We are looking for candidates from all walks of life. No previous care experience is needed, just a passion for providing person-centred care and support and working in a bright, friendly environment! Full training is provided by our Creative Support Training Academy, as is the opportunity to work towards QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
This role is exempt from Section 7 2e of the SDA.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s on call teams
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'