Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Female Support Worker to join the team based in Braintree. They have full time, part time & flexi hours available and you will receive a competitive salary of £17,063 per annum.
The Female Support Worker role:
To deliver high quality and effective support services, which promote the independence, wellbeing and inclusion of customers in accordance with policies and procedures and the principles of best practice.
Key responsibilities of their Female Support Worker:
- Carry out needs and risk assessments, complete support plans, provide support, and carry out reviews, in accordance with policies and procedures and the requirements of stakeholders and funders
- Hold a caseload of clients, and provide support to them on a key work basis in their own homes or at an alternative venue if required
- Provide practical and emotional support to customers to achieve the outcomes set out in their support plan
- Support customers to identify, move into, and sustain housing which meets their needs, including supporting Customers to ‘bid’ for properties and report maintenance issues
- Support customers to maximise their income, to access benefits, and to budget to cover domestic bills and living expenses
- Support customers to make full use of community facilities, play an active role in their community and take up cultural, recreational, educational and employment opportunities. Support customers to maximise their physical and mental health, through liaison with health services and the promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
Benefits of becoming their Female Support Worker:
- Paid training and DBS checks
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Up to 4% pension contribution matched 1:1
- Flexible benefits package 1% of salary worth up to £300
- Paid Mileage
- Spot Bonus
- Long service awards
- Friends and family referral rewards
If you feel have the skills and experience to become their Female Support Worker please click ‘apply’ today, they would love to hear from you!
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'