Female Live In Support Worker
Female Live In Support Worker, Spinal Injury - Edenbridge
Pulse Community Healthcare is currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced support worker in supporting our client with a spinal injury. A pet friendly support worker is required as the client has a family dog.
The successful support worker would be expected to provide personal care, assist with mobility, administer medication and manage complex clinical interventions. Specialist training would be provided to allow you to meet the care needs of the client.
This is a live in role, and is offering a competitive daily rate of £180.
Due to the nature of this package a UK driving license would be essential as you would be required to drive the clients car.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 'Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to the client
- Administrating medication
- Managing clinical interventions.
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- A UK driving license would be essential as you would be required to drive the client car
- Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of professional boundaries
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the 'Joining Bonus’ and 'Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"