Female Support Worker - Edenbridge, Kent
Hours - Live in
Pay - £180 per day
Pulse Community Healthcare is currently recruiting for skilled female support workers to join our team to support our young male client who has spinal injuries in the Edenbridge area. The successful support worker would be required to provide personal care and manage the various interventions related to our clients condition. We are seeking Support Workers with a caring, positive nature to provide high quality care to our young client in his home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care agency that provides one to one care in the community. We provide specialist training to our support workers to allow development in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
- A full UK driving license
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job