Female Support Worker - Kettering, Northampton
Hours - 7 x waking nights Monday to Sunday (9 hours)
Pay Rate - £8.01 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for support workers to join our team in supporting our female client. Our client has several complex conditions, therefore experience with complex care would be preferred however is not essential. In this particular package, our successful candidates will provide personal care, medication alongside various interventions. Full specialist training covering our client's interventions will be provided. We are seeking support workers with a caring, positive nature to encourage our client's independence in her home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care agency that provides high quality one to one care in the community. We provide impeccable specialist training to our support workers to allow development in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Personal Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job