Female Support Worker - Nottingham
Hours - 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Sunday and 5.30pm-10.30pm and sleep in Monday to Sunday
Pay Rate - To be discussed
Pulse Community Healthcare is recruiting for female support workers preferably with experience in spinal injuries, however this is not essential as full training will be provided. The successful candidates will provide personal care as well as any interventions our client may have. Full specialist training in spinal care will be provided to our successful candidates. We are seeking support workers with a patient, caring nature to encourage our client's independence in his home and community, whilst still providing a high standard of care. The worker must be pro-active and able to assist with the day to day lives of the client.
Pulse Community Healthcare are a complex care provider that specialise in one to one care in the community. We provide high quality care to our complex client centred packages. For our support workers, our impeccable specialist training will be provided to allow development in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
- Personal Care
- Support Workers