Female Support Worker - St Leonards
Hours - Variety of Shifts available
Pay Rate - £9 - £11 per hour
Do you have experience with complex skin conditions? Are you a support worker looking for a new role? Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our male client. Daily duties would include personal care and assisting with our client’s variety of interventions. We are looking for a support worker with a positive, caring attitude that will encourage our client’s independence within the community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centred packages. We offer impeccable specialist training to our support workers to allow development within their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
•Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job