Support Worker - Sturminster Newton - Dorset
Hours - part time available; 21:00pm - 07:30am
Pay rate - £10 - £12 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for a support worker to join our team, working with our young female client. The successful support worker will be required to provide support with ventilation and administer medication. Experience of working with complex respiratory needs is desirable however it is not necessary as full training will be provided. We are looking for a support worker who has great attention to detail and an outgoing personality.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Respiratory Disease
- Respiratory Care
- Support Workers