Support Worker - Blandford and Bournemouth
Hours - Part time shifts - 21:00pm - 07:00am
Pay Rate - £9 - £13 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team. Supporting our male client the successful support worker will be expected to personal care, PEG feeding, Tracheostomy and monitoring of his ventilator at night. Experience of working with complex care needs is desirable however full training will be provided. We are looking for a support worker who has a positive attitude who will support our young client in having independence. Support Workers will also be required to travel to Bournemouth as part of this role.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Full UK driving licence
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job