Female Support Worker, Spinal Injury - Spalding
Hours - Variety of Shifts
Pay Rate - £8 - £9 ph
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
Pulse Community Healthcare has an exciting new opportunity for support workers to support one of our spinal injury clients in the Spalding area.
Support workers will be assisting with personal care, domestic tasks and all interventions related to the client’s condition. Specialist training will be provided to successful support workers, allowing you to effectively provide the client with the required care.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• £200 'Joining Bonus’ - That is if you complete registration within 2 months*
• £250 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
• Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with personal care, mobility and domestic tasks
• Support with meal preparation and fluids
• Administering medication
• Moving and handling
• Managing clinical interventions.
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• UK driving license and car (preferred but not essential)
• Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person-centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good understanding of professional boundaries
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the 'Joining Bonus’ and 'Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
- Health Care
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job