Female Support Worker - Spalding
Hours - Variety of Shifts Available
Pay Rates - £9 - £11 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our male client in the Spalding area. The successful support worker will be expected to provide personal care, mobility assistance and help with interventions related to our client’s condition. The ideal support worker will have experience of working with spinal injuries however full training will be provided.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centered packages. We are equally proud of our specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop their career via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Health Care
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Support Workers