Female Support Worker - Rochester, Kent
Hours -8am to 8pm (Monday - Sunday)
Pay rate - £10 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our female client. Previous experience working with nuerological conditions is deisrable however full specalist training be provided. Daily duties would include personal care, mobility assistance and management of interventions related to our client’s condition.
Pulse Community Healthcare provides the highest standard of compassionate care to support people to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We make a positive difference to the lives of people by promoting choice and independence, and by delivering the highest standard of compassionate care.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Neurological Disorders
- Support Workers