Female Support Worker - Bickley
Hours - Variety of Shifts (7 days a week)
Pay - £9.03 - £10 per hour - enhancements for sleep in
Pulse Community Healthcare has a great opportunity for a support worker to join our team in supporting our female client. Experience with spinal injuries would be preferred, however full specialist training will be provided to the right candidate. Daily duties would include personal care, assistance with mobility and management of our client's various interventions. Our client has an active social life requiring an outgoing, positive support worker to interact with her hobbies.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an award winning UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers which allows them to develop their career.
As a support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• Free mandatory training
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent preferred
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Have previously worked with tracheostomy
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
Pulse Community Healthcare is a leading UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our specialist healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as independently as possible, in their own homes.
If you are passionate about providing high quality care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job