Female Support worker, Spinal Injury - Shipdham
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking a skilled and dedicated female support worker in caring for our client with a spinal injury. Our male client is an animal lover and enjoys a variety of country related pursuits including horse riding, hunting and dog shows. Due to the client’s interests, a pet friendly support worker is required.
The successful support worker daily duties would include personal care, administer medication, manage complex clinical interventions and assist in the home and community. Any specialist training relevant to spinal care will be provided, allowing you to meet the care needs of the client.
This role involves a variety of day and night shifts and is offering a competitive pay rate of up to £10.12 per hour.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
· £200 'Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
· £250 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
· Excellent personal development and career opportunities
· Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
· Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
· Ability to access your rotas online in advance
· Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
· Providing personal care to the client
· Administering medication
· Moving and handling
· Pressure area care
· Continence care
· Assisting the client in the community.
The ideal support worker will have:
· A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
· A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
· Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
· Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good understanding of professional boundaries
· Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the 'Joining Bonus’ and 'Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"