Female Support Workers - Gateshead
Hours - Monday to Friday 6pm - 6.45am - Saturday to Sunday 10am - 5.30pm
Pay Rate - £8.90 - £9.18 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are currently recruiting for a competent and experienced support worker to join our team working within a complex care setting , providing high quality care to an individual within her own home.
As a Support Worker with Pulse Community Healthcare you will ideally have a history of working within a clinical or complex care setting. Daily duties would include personal care and administration of medication. We are looking for support workers with a positive, caring attitude to encourage our clients' independence in her home and community.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to develop their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with learning disabilities.
• Previously worked with clients who have communication problems
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job