Female Support Workers - Gateshead
Hours - Variety of Shifts - Monday to Friday 6pm - 6.45am - Saturday to Sunday 10am - 5.30pm
Pay Rate - £8.90 - £9.18
We are currently hiring in the Gateshead area for female support workers. We are looking for a calm and proactive support worker to join our team caring for our client who has been diagnosed with epilepsy. Our client requires staff to administer medication and the ideal support worker will have a driving license.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our professional healthcare teams support people with a variety of conditions and disabilities to live their life as freely as possible, in their own homes.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Previously worked with learning disabilities.
• Previously worked with clients who have communication problems
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply