Female Support Worker - Yelverton, Devon
Female Support Workers - Yelverton , Devon
Hours - 07:00 - 19:00 Sat and Sun, 19:00 - 07:00 Mon - Sun
Pay Rate - £8.00 - £9.75
We are currently hiring in the Yelverton area for female support workers. We are looking for a support worker to assist our female client who has a complex neurological disorder. Our client is very independent but does require support with feeding. The successful support worker will be provided with specialist training.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centred care packages. Our company is heartily focused on making sure our care is of the highest standard and that our clients needs are always met.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Has previously worked with pressure care clients
• Car driver is preferred
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have passions for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"