Avenues Group are looking for full and part-time female night support workers to join our team at Abbotts Meadow in Bury St Edmunds to support adults with learning disabilities, through a mixture of active 1:1 support in the home and the community. Avenues is a specialist provider of adult social care, supporting people with complex needs to enjoy life. This might be everyday things like providing support to do the shopping, getting a new haircut or just making a drink. But it’s also about more delicate stuff, like choosing where to live, supporting them to take a shower or the development of friendships.
Benefits of working for Avenues Group
- Up to 25 annual leave days + 8 bank holidays (pro-rated)
- Career progression and internal opportunities
- Sector leading learning and development facilities
- Ongoing support from local and central teams
- The ability to build long-term relationships with the people we support
- A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
You don’t need any previous experience or training (we’ll provide lots of that). But you will need to demonstrate that you share our values of Respect, Excellence, Integrity and Pride, and…
- be caring and sympathetic
- be passionate about supporting others
- be flexible to work waking night shifts over a 7 day rota; 22:00-08:00.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Apply today to find out how you can make a difference to someone’s life.
- Learning Disabilities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'