Female Support Worker - Nights - Wirral, Liverpool
Hourly rate: £8.45 - £18.22
Pulse Community Healthcare has a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Support Worker to join our team. We are looking for a female support worker with experience of spinal injuries to work with our client in Wirral, although full, specialist training will be provided. The ideal support worker should be passionate about caring for others and have a desire to improve the quality of our client’s life.
Pulse Community Healthcare provide high quality, specialist care to enable our clients to remain in their own homes whilst helping them to remain as independent as possible.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• Variety of work placements
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
• £200 joining bonus*
• £200 refer a friend bonus*
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you would like to make a positive impact on someone’s life and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Pain Management
- Spinal Cord Injury
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job