Female Support Workers - Looe, Cornwall
Hours - 08:00 - 20:00 - 20:00 -08:00 (7 days a week)
Pay Rate - £8.25 - £10.14 per hour
We are currently hiring in the Looe area for female support workers. We want a supportive and proactive support worker, with the ability to use their own initiative to care for our male client who has motor neurone disease. We are looking for a support worker who enjoys the company of animals and who has ideally worked with clients of limited communication.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an impeccable UK provider of complex person-centered care packages. We equally are proud of our high quality specialist training offered to our support workers to allow them to further their career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
• Holiday pay paid weekly
• Daily payroll
• Access rotas and other information online
• A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
• Carer recognition
• Personal development and career opportunities
• Variety of work placements
• £200 joining bonus*
• Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
• A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Has previously worked with clients who have a tracheostomy
• Previously worked with ventilator
• UK Driving license
• A good understanding of professional boundaries
• Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you have a passion for person centred care and want to work with an award winning healthcare provider then please apply.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply