Female Support Worker, Neurological Conditions - Kings Lynn
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking a skilled and experienced support worker to support our client living with Huntington’s disease.
The successful support worker would be expected to provide personal care, administer medication and manage clinical interventions. Specialist training will be provided, allowing you to effectively meet all of the client’s care needs.
This role has a variety of 12 hour day and night shifts available and is offering pay of £8.93 per hour.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
· £200 'Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
· £250 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
· Excellent personal development and career opportunities
· Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
· Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
· Ability to access your rotas online in advance
· Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
· Providing personal care
· Administering medication
· PEG feeding.
The ideal support worker will have:
· A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
· A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
· Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
· Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good understanding of professional boundaries
· Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the 'Joining Bonus’ and 'Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
- Personal Care
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job