Female Security Officer
Burnley, BB10 2BQ
£8.80 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Female Distribution Security Support Officer to be based in the Burnleyarea. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates
Responsibilities of the Female Distribution Security Support Officer:
- Ensure the safety & security of people, premises & property
- Access & Egress control
- Random staff searches of female staff members
- Patrols of the inside & outside of premises
- CCTV monitoring
- Gatehouse & reception duties
- Any other distribution security support officer associated tasks as required
Requirements of the Female Distribution Security Support Officer:
- Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
- A full UK driving licence & access to transport is desirable
- Clear communication
- Excellent customer service & administration skills
Incentives for the Female Distribution Security Support Officer:
- Working an average of 48 hours per week, up to 12 hour shifts covering a mixture of days, lates & weekends.
- 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
- Full & ongoing training with a view for career development
- A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods & services
- Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team & we welcome applications from suitably qualified & eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles & offer genuine paths to career progression & a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Security Guard
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'