Introductory bonus for key subject areas up to £300!
We are currently seeking a Qualified Female PE Teacher for a long term supply position based at a forward thinking and improving school in Leeds.
The successful applicant will be experienced teaching PE up to KS4 on either a long term or permanent basis previously.
The position starts in Immediately and is expected to run until July 2017. The position is full time, 5 days per week.
- The school caters to students aged 11 - 16+ and serves a diverse community
- The school are part of a successful academy trust providing access to exceptional CPD and career opportunities and you would be working alongside the parallel teacher, to help plan lessons accordingly
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- A commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.