This post is a Fulltime role teaching PE to GCSE level.
The successful candidate will be proactive and have a can do attitude, alongside a desire to provide top quality education.
Prospero Teaching work with Academies, Grammar, Comprehensive and Private Schools so ideally you will have experience of these environments and feel comfortable to quickly adapt to your surroundings. You will be punctual and be confident adapting to different school behavioural schemes.
To be considered joining our team you must
* Be a qualified teacher with UK QTS
* Be an excellent role model who thrives on challenge and who has the ability to create order and deal with challenging situations in a calm and communicative way
* Have good communication skills and deliver the national curriculum whilst bringing an element of fun into the classroom in an inspiring way
* Be reliable, professional and have an adaptable approach to work.
* Able to inspire and motivate children with mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence.
Prospero can offer:
* One of the best pay rates in the market
* Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
* Daily and long-term vacancies to fit around your availability
* Round the clock support from the best and most experienced consultants in the area
* Strong, long standing relationships with some of the best schools in West Midlands & Staffordshire
Prospero Teaching requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the pupils that you work with then please apply by emailing us a copy of your CV and a covering letter or by calling Jason Berry on .
Please note that due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job