Are you able to inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style?
Are you an energetic and passionate P.E teacher?
Do you hold current QTS?
We urge a female PE teacher to apply to Principal Resourcing for a new and rewarding teaching role. Principal Resourcing are seeking someone enthusiastic, passionate and organised. Our expectancy is for you to teach exciting and challenging lessons in a range of PE activities to a local partnership Academies in Grimsby.
The position is to cover a new vacancy within the schools PE department starting ASAP initially up to July 2018, however this could become permanent for the right person!
You may be asked to deliver extracurricular sporting activities. Could you take charge of running school sports teams?
If you are seeking other long term teaching positions then please contact Principal Resourcing today!
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staffwith other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
Principal Resourcing have sought agreement from their clients to source candidates for these specific roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced CRB checks and references.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job