Female Support Worker, Live In - Cherry Hinton
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking a skilled and empathetic female live in support worker to care for our client with Asperger's. Our client is a female, who enjoying listening to music and going out shopping.
The support worker would be expected to manage medication, prompt personal care and support socially within the home and community. We are looking for genuine, calm, enthusiastic, and compassionate support workers with a excellent attitude to work.
This role is for a live in support worker which involves staying in the client home. We can offer competitive pay of up to £10 per hour.
Due to the nature and location of this role, a UK driving license and car would be preferred, however is not essential.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 'Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Administering medication
- Promoting personal care
- Supporting socially in the home and community
- Assisting in the community
- Encouraging hobbies.
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of professional boundaries
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the 'Joining Bonus’ and 'Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job