Female Support Worker, Live In - St Albans
Pulse Community Healthcare is seeking a female support worker to join our team to support our client with complex disabilities. Our client is a male adult who loves music and electronics, is active in the community, and enjoys going swimming.
We require a support worker to provide personal care, help with domestic duties, assist with mobility and manage clinical interventions. Specialist training will be provided to the successful candidate, covering all aspects of complex care allowing you to meet the care needs of the client.
This is a Live In package, which will involve staying in the clients home. This role is offering a competitive pay of up to £12 per hour.
Due to the nature and location of this role, a UK driving license would be preferred, however not essential.
At Pulse Community Healthcare, we’re passionate about providing quality, choice and independence to our clients, supporting them to live as independently as possible in their own homes and communities. We will provide you with expert support and specialist training to help you develop in your care career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- £200 'Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
- £250 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
- Excellent personal development and career opportunities
- Mandatory training provided, with full induction and competency sign off
- Specialist training provided to prepare you for the client’s unique requirements
- Ability to access your rotas online in advance
- Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Complex Care Support Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to the client
- Helping with domestic duties
- Administering medication
- Managing clinical interventions
- Assisting the client in the community.
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
- A UK driving license and car (preferred but not essential)
- Previous paid experience in Health and Social Care in the UK
- Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of professional boundaries
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- UK driving license and car would be preferred.
If you are interested in developing your career in care, please apply now with an up-to-date copy of your CV. All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply to the 'Joining Bonus’ and 'Recommend a Friend’ schemes.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
- Support Workers