Quality Education Company is looking for female ESL teachers to work in the Largest Female University in the Middle East ( PNU ).
- Teaching English Language to adult students
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
- Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems.
- Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
- Participating in English Language Department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program
- planning and research activities and special events
- Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student-learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
- Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
- Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- Tax-free competitive salary.
- One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
- 30 days paid annual vacation + National Eid holidays + Saudi National day
- Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
- Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores or Allowance provided.
- Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Great professional development opportunities.
- An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
- Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
- Degree/Qualifications: Minimum Bachelors in any related field ( teaching English, Applied Linguistics or ESL are preferred )
- Masters or PhD ( Preferred in any related field )
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TESL/DELTA are required ( online certificates are not accepted )
- Minimum 2 years of English language teaching experience for adults
- Demonstrate strong communication skills between colleagues within workplace
- Good experience in using technology in teaching English Language to students
- Age 25-58 years (Due to visa restrictions)
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job