Female Children’s Healthcare Support Worker
Female Children’s Healthcare Support Worker - Christchurch
Pay: £11 to £13 per hour
Hours/shifts: Wednesday to Sunday (waking nights)
Pulse Community Healthcare are recruiting for experienced support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA), to join our team in providing support to our client living with a lung condition, in their family home.
Our client is a young male child who requires clinical support as a result of their condition.
Previous experience working with Nebulisers, respiratory care, tracheostomy care or any other complex healthcare needs would be preferred, however specialist training is provided dependant on the specific needs of the role.
As a Children’s Healthcare support worker with us, your duties will include:
• Airway management
• Nebuliser care
• Tracheostomy care
• Administering medication
• Personal care
At Pulse Community Healthcare we understand our support workers play a vital role in providing and maintaining our high standard of care, therefore as a token of our appreciation you will benefit from:
• £200 'Joining Bonus’ if you complete registration within 28 days*
• £250 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme*
• Excellent personal development and career opportunities
• Ability to access your rotas online in advance
• Support from a dedicated Case Manager, and 24/7 clinical support.
As a Children’s Healthcare support worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will:
• Have paid experience in as a support worker or healthcare assistant (HCA) in a community, residential or hospital setting
• Have experience in clinical care
• Be committed to providing the highest standard of compassionate care
• A current enhanced DBS on the update service (preferred but not essential)
• Good knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All our support workers and healthcare assistants (HCA) will undertake specialist training to meet the specific needs of the role.
Apply now to join the Pulse Community Healthcare family and make a positive difference to the lives of others.
*Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'