Female Children’s Support worker - Peckham, London
Hours - 5 x 10 hour nights
Pay Rate - £11.72 per hour
Do you have experience with paediatric heart conditions? Are you a children’s support worker seeking a new role? Pulse Community Healthcare has a rewarding opportunity for support workers to join our team in supporting our young male client. Specialist training will be offered to the successful support workers covering the areas of respiratory. We are looking for a caring, bubbly support worker to care for our interactive client.
Pulse Community Healthcare is the UK leading provider of high quality care to our complex client centred packages. We are equally proud of our impeccable specialist training that is offered to our support workers to develop their skills and career.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Support Workers