Female Children's Home Deputy Manager
A great opportunity to work with a well established care provider that for the past 8 years has been providing residential live in support for children and young adults with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour. They are always growing and take pride in the support they give the children - they believe that setting them up with the life skills now will help them turn into well rounded members of the community. Their staff are always on hand to provide emotional support as well as helping to teach and develop the children for the future.
They are recruiting for a Female Deputy Manager for a residential children’s home, you will be:-
- Based in a 2-3 bedroom children’s residential home in St Helens
- Working 2 days on, 4 days off - 48 hour life in shift
- Helping with the running the children’s home in terms of CQC compliance, managing team leaders, making sure care plans are correct and the team are always providing the best care they can for the children
- Helping to recruit for additional staff in the future
- NVQ level 3 diploma in children and young people’s workforce or equivalent
- Living close to either Warrington or St Helens
- NVQ Level 5 health and social care would be great or at least you working towards it
- You must over 21 years old and have a full UK driving licence and own
- You would need experience working within a residential children home in a senior role
- OFSTED knowledge and CQC knowledge would be needed as well as general safe guarding and compliance experience
- £11.50 per hour - 2 days on, 4 days off
- Overtime rate of £10.62 once you have done 150 hours per month
- 224 hours holiday per year
- £52 per sleep (2 per week)
- DBS paid for
- A great support network with further training and development
- Use of a shared car for the site but having your own car would be ideal
- Claim petrol back for 40p per mile
For an immediate interview please speak with Adam Southam and Click to apply.
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
- childrens home
- child services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'