Female Care Worker - Amlwch
- Would you like to make a difference to an older adult in your local area by becoming a Community Carer?
- Would you like to be part of a team that helps people remain independent in their own homes?
- Are you interested in part time or full time hours in Amlwch and surrounding areas?
- Are you a driver with your own transport?
If you answered yes to the above questions, this is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning care provider, specialising in care and support to Service Users within their own homes, giving you time to build strong bonds.
What are the responsibilities of a Community Carer?
Assisting them with their morning or bedtime routines.
Prompting to take medication.
Assisting with washing and dressing.
Taking them out shopping or attending local groups.
Attending doctors or hospital appointments.
Preparing meals and being a friend and someone for company.
What hours are available?
Part-time and full-time hours are available. Unfortunately, school hours only are not offered due to the nature of the work. If you are available some early mornings, lunchtimes, afternoons, evenings or every other weekend, then this position is ideal for you.
What are the benefits?
· £7.50 - £8.60 per hour
· 28 days paid holidays
· Paid travel time between calls
· Paid mileage
· Full and part time positions
· Consistent runs and hours
· Free full training
· Guaranteed 16, 24 and 30 hour contracts or flexible working if preferred
· Advancement opportunities
· QCFs level 2, 3, 5 opportunities
· Refer a friend payment scheme
· National discount scheme for high street retailers
What skills do you need to be a Community Carer?
You will want to make a difference to someone’s life and have a caring nature.
You can be any age group and from any background, there is no upper limit.
You will be happy to provide personal care, which could include assisting with toileting, washing and/or dressing.
Abacare is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance, there is a genuine occupational requirement to recruit a female.
To find out about joining our successful team apply online today at recruitment-form/, email or call to start your rewarding career with Abacare.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job