About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Care Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Interserve Healthcare.
About the Client
66 years old
Female carers only.
Live In. 7 days a week.
We can offer you:
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join NEST pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £500)
- Free Uniform
In return, we’d like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 6 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application – but even if you don’t we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilation care
- Medication management
- Catheter care
- Manual handling
- Spinal Injury
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client’s individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
How to apply
If you are interested in working for us, please contact the local branch on or visit our website www.interservehealthcare.com or apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'