Are you a graduate looking for a new exciting Job? Are you motivated and looking for a challenge every single day? Then we have the role for you. The field sales representative involves building customer relationships, own diary management and flexible working hours.
Our client is a family run business who have been established for over 20 years. They have a strong record of listening to customers and knowing the market place. These qualities, along with their ability to meet and exceed customers' expectations has helped the client to grow over the last two decades into one of the UK's largest edgebanding suppliers.
Our client is looking for field sales representatives to cover the following areas: Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Carlisle, Nottingham and surrounding. The basic salary for this role will be between £18,000 - £22,000 with an uncapped and achievable bonus structure. As these are new positions the company are offering guaranteed commission for the first 6 months.
• Finds new and innovative ways of meeting the demands and needs of customers
• Contributes to the sales team by meeting deadlines and goals
• Travels to meet with potential clients
• Acts as a liaison between manufacturer and retail stores
• Meets with clients regarding product sales and promotions
• Invents new and innovative ideas for product promotion
• Works with other departments to meet sales goals
• Resolves any and all customer complaints as it pertains to the products
• Makes face-to-face sales with any consumers
• Makes orders as it pertains to products in store locations
• Analyzes the competition to prevent a decline in sales and maintain market share
• Attends any conventions that promote the sale of the product
• Engages customers by finding their needs and resolves any complaints that a customer may have
• Motivates others in the sales department to meet sales goals
The role will also include a company car, Laptop, phone and fuel card. The successful candidate will be expected to complete a 6 week training course which will be based at the company site address in Warwick – please note all food and accommodation in this period will be paid for.
You will be field based 4 days per week with 1 day working from home to complete your Administration and customer quotes. You will be expected to create a prospects list and to map out geographical areas and business/industrial estates to ensure maximum coverage. You will be expected to make 10 decision maker calls per day along with door to door canvassing and will have monthly reviews which will be based onsite in Warwick.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'