My client is a forward thinking and progressive financial services organisation. Their offices in Kent are now seeking an Associate (Administrator) to join them in an initial 12-month fixed-term contract.
The role is based within their Intermediary Customer Remunerations department that is responsible for the calculation, reconciliation and payment of all advisor commission and fee payments.
As a members of team your responsibilities will include accurately processing business volumes with regards to taking ownership of allocated commission, fee and rebate tasks. This can include:
- Ensuring commission and fee payment runs are executed within agreed internal standards
- Ensure Special Pricing Sheets are correctly authorised and accurately set up
- Maintain and record audit trails for all processes.
- Ensure that commission and fee payments are reconciled at all times.
- Monitor any outstanding debt in accordance with internal department procedures.
- Handle commission and fee queries effectively and escalate appropriately to line manager as necessary.
Whilst any financial services experience is advantageous, it is not essential as full product training can be provided, however, what is essential is that are:
- Highly numerate with strong attention to detail
- Possesses the ability to work under pressure and ensure strict deadlines are met
- Have logical approach to solving problems
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Have good IT skills with particular emphasis on Excel
Further details are available on application
- Communication Skills
- Forward Thinking
- Organisational Skills
- Product Training
- Attention to Detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job