Fee Earner - Industrial Disease
Location: Newgate, Pontefract
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 17.30pm
Are you a fee earner currently managing your own caseload looking for a move to a very well established company?
If you have at least a years experience in personal injury law and running your own cases then this may be the perfect role for you!
I am currently recruiting a Fee earner to work in the Industrial disease department of a very reputable, established company based in Pontefract. The firm are a top player and are extremely well known in the Yorkshire area. They are an expert in their field of personal injury and have been established for over 200 years
Under direction of the appropriate supervisor/Head of Department:
* Conduct of own caseload within the Pontefract Office
* Attendance on clients and others in order to take statements, obtain information, make appointments and complete Legal Aid Agency (LAA) forms
* To ensure monies are obtained from the Legal Aid Agency and private clients on account by interim and final billing
* To engage in learning and development activity that ensures Continuing Competence, (as required by the Solicitors Regulation Authority).
* Undertake advocacy, where appropriate, in any case or matter
You will be responsible for the following:
* To ensure secure funding of cases, by private means, by conditional fees or by legal aid
* Compliance with the office manual and departmental procedures
* Accuracy of work as delegated to others
* Promotion of the Partnership
* Management of direct support staff
If you think this is the perfect job for you then click apply! You can also contact my on my direct line or by email on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.