A Litigation Fee Earner role focused on Personal Injury EL/PL. By joining this top-tier legal firm your will start to work on more complex Litigated work.
- Personal Injury - EL/PL Litigation Fee Earner
- The Fee Earner will hit the ground running and deal with a quality caseload for a variety of clients, handle a mixed caseload of mainly Fast Track EL/PL claims and assist senior lawyers on larger EL/PL claims.
Benefits include (Job Level and Office Location Dependant):
Life Assurance (4 times salary),
Employee Assistance Programme,
25 days holiday entitlement per calendar year increasing to 27 days after 5 consecutive years employment,
Childcare Voucher Scheme,
Eye care Vouchers every 1-2 years as requested,
Private Medical Insurance (Aviva),
Permanent Health Insurance / Income Protection,
Interest free Season Ticket Loan,
Childcare Nursery Scheme,
Employer Pension (available at start date, office variations apply).
The Personal Injury Fee Earner - EL/PL key role and responsibilities will be:
- Fast Track Employers’ and Public liability (plus some general liability) with supervision
- Fatal, catastrophic, TBI and complex Orthopaedic and Psychiatric injury
The minimum requirements for the Personal Injury Fee Earner - EL/PL role are:
- Good Academics
- Litigation experience preferably within personal injury
- Able to run own caseload with some supervision.
- Clear communicator
- FILEX qualified or studying towards ILEX qualification.
- Fast track and/or Multi-track EL/PL claims experience.
- Familiarity with working to SLAs
- To have had previous client contact and attendance at business development events.
Award-winning, a top-tiered private practice that promotes Solicitors internally to Associates and Partners. Offering a long-term career strategy that will see your skills and attributes become highly sought-after.
This top-tier private practice actively encourages all staff to develop in their chosen career, including Fee Earners, Solicitors, Paralegals and legal administrators by providing early responsibility, supervision and training. Senior Associates and Partners at this firm have been internally progressed and their career developed. They do not externally recruit Associates or Partners. As a Solicitor, you will be progressed.
- Fast Track
- Personal Injury
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Fee Earner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job