- Preparing fees notes.
- Liaising with Partner led teams to ensure billing process is managed proactively.
- Liaising with Billing Manager to maintain regular reviews of active jobs.
- Ensuring proper and effective management of the billing process.
A reputable Edinburgh based law firm with an award winning team.
- Prepare fee-notes with appropriate narratives for all aspects of Family Law, Employment and Litigation, Business law, Tax and Succession, Land and Property and Tax Compliance work;
- Liaise with Partner led teams to ensure that the billing process is managed throughout the year with the goal of achievement of billing targets for each team served;
- Liaise with Billing Manager to maintain regular review of all active jobs and ensure proper and effective management of the billing process.
- Preferably experience of working in a Legal Finance Department.
- Solas qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience of using Aderant Practice Management system would be beneficial.
Working with an award winning, driven team.
- A desirable, Edinburgh City Centre based location.
- Legal Cashier
- Legal Billing
- Fee Charger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job