Our extremely reputable client is looking to recruit a fantastic opportunity within their Edinburgh office. The duties of the role include;
- The preparation of fees notes.
- Liaising with Partner led teams to ensure billing process is managed proactively.
- Liaising with Billing Manager to maintain regular reviews of active jobs.
- Ensuring proper and effective management of the billing process.
Our exciting client is;
- A national company with offices throughout the UK
- An award winning team delivering a quality legal service
- A reputable, well known brand.
- Prepare fee-notes with appropriate narratives for all aspects of Family Law, Employment and Litigation, Business law, Tax and Succession, Land and Property and Tax Compliance work.
- Liaise with Partner led teams to ensure that the legal billing process is managed throughout the year with the goal of achievement of billing targets for each team served.
- Liaise with Billing Manager to maintain regular review of all active jobs and ensure proper and effective management of the billing process.
- Preferably experience of working in a Legal Finance Department.
- Solas qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience of using Aderant Practice Management system would be beneficial.
On offer to the successful candidate is the opportunity to;
- Be part of an award winning, driven team.
- Work in a desirable, Edinburgh City Centre based location.
- Work with some of Scotland's to lawyers.
- Join a national brand.
- A very competitive salary.
- "Fee Charger" OR "Legal Cashier" OR "Legal Billing" OR "Fee notes"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job