Able to demonstrate experience in FEA, you will focus on the development of Anthropomorphic Test Devices used in the automotive industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the successful management/undertaking of projects from start through to completion particularly during the concept, design and evaluation stages.
- Specifically overseeing the planning and implementation of Finite Element Analysis for development and evaluation of products and technical studies.
- Produce, and evaluate product designs, concepts, and prototypes. Particularly prototype designs of various energy absorbing products using your knowledge of FEA.
- Provide technical support to sales, customers and production. Ensure a close working relationship with sales ensuring that customer needs are met.
- The preparation of technical documents, reports, presentations and data sheets for both internal and external use.
- Ensure technical specifications are available for all relevant project and production equipment/ materials.
- Oversee/ facilitate the testing department, to support a wide range of projects and customer requirements.
- Work with LS dyna or similar FE software such as Pamcrash or Radious, to produce accurate simulations.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of FEA for development and evaluation of products and technical studies.
You will possess outstanding LS Dyna skills and you will experience with other software packages such as Prima, FEMB, Radious or Hypermesh.
With great emphasis on nurturing people's talent, Encocam Ltd. is a global leader in the manufacture of aluminium honeycomb structures used in various industries.
Our benefits include:
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Bike-2-Work Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
If you wish to join our journey and feel you have the right skills to help us grow, then send us your CV today!
- Dynamic Simulation
- Finite Element Analysis
- Simulation Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job