FCTP Training and Risk Control Manager
Why apply for this role?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Training and Risk Control Manager to specifically support the Financial Crime Transformation Programme on an initial 12 month fixed term contract basis. You'll report directly to the Risk Management Senior Training Manager and work alongside colleagues and teams across the bank including Financial Crime Centre of Excellence and Culture and Capability (L&D).
You'll be working directly with the FC Transformation Project Management teams to support the design and delivery of training requirements primarily focusing on the implementation of the Appian workflow system and operational processes for existing and new to role colleagues.
What you'll be doing
- Developing and managing the Anti Financial Crime Training Curriculum ensuring all training needs are reflected in role-based learning and aligned to the right target audiences.
- Maintaining FC Capability Framework (Skill Matrix) across FC roles and manage E2E FC specific learner journeys and new learning request process, specifically addressing FCTP requirements.
- Upskilling and obtaining technical knowledge of relevant systems to support the development of FCTP training content and learning solutions.
- Reviewing and providing approval of FCTP training content to ensure effective check & challenge to ensure the content aligns to RFB Policy, Risk Appetite etc.
- Designing and delivering localised learning solutions complementing the wider, substantial, AFCA Curriculum training delivered by Culture & Capability.
What we're looking for
- Hold an acceptable financial crime qualification.
- Experience and knowledge of training strategy and embedding learning.
- Financial Crime Compliance domain knowledge across AML, Sanctions, ABC and FoTE.
- Experience and knowledge of FC controls, process and systems supporting FCTP projects.
- Solid experience of working as a Manager within the Financial Crime space and experience of providing advice and guidance across all FC disciplines.
- Confident communicator, with excellent stakeholder management skills
What else you need to know
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via video-conference.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract position, which has the potential to be made permanent.
This role can either be based in Milton Keynes or London.
How we'll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs. For part-time / contract roles, your salary, bonus (where eligible) and certain benefits will be prorated to reflect your working hours / contract duration.
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded individual private medical insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
For more information about our wide range of benefits and family friendly policies visit our website.
At Santander, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can achieve great things. You can improve the daily life of more than 140 million people. You can collaborate with a friendly team of more than 200,000 employees.
It doesn't stop there. You'll also be part of a vibrant organisation that's been reinventing itself for more than 160 years. One that invests millions of pounds in training its people every year. One that helps more than 2 million people every year with social programmes.
We call it #TheSantanderEffect.
Santander are an equal opportunities employer. When we talk about diversity, we don't just want to pay lip service. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. It's important to us that we create an inclusive culture where everyone counts.
For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply on the link below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'