FC Distribution Operatives
Fulfilment centre distribution operatives urgently required for the Neath area. Immediate starts available, temp ongoing contracts.
Rate of pay:£8.72ph
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week Mon-Fri: 2pm-11pm shifts
Our client that specialises in natural health and beauty products is looking to recruit experienced FC operatives to join their busy growing team.
The ideal candidate will drive due to location.
- To ensure products are picked using hand held scanners
- To ensure all stock products are checked before being put in totes
- To place totes on conveyor belt for packing
- To replenish stock on picking shelves
- To pack orders using Veeqo WMS
- To ensure products are packed in accordance with process
- To ensure labels are attached to boxes
- To place orders on conveyors ready for dispatch
- To sort packets into relevant containers ready for collection.
- To comply with company health and safety regulations.
- The ability to follow written and spoken instructions.
- Have a good understanding of health and safety requirements.
- Be able to pay attention to detail even when tasks are repetitive.
- Good numeracy and literacy.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Experience within a fulfilment centre is preferable and experience with Hand held scanners.
- Knowledge of products is desirable but not essential
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a fast paced working environment is essential.
If you feel you are the right person for the above role, please please submit your CV for immediate response.
Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'