Job Title: Fast Track Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Circa £24,000 (£50,000 OTE Year 1)
Are you currently working in sales or been told you have the gift of the gab? Are you bored of your current sales job or do you want to get into a fast-paced job that gives massive rewards for those who work hard?
A job in recruitment consultancy is an extremely rewarding job. Not only are you problem solving on a daily basis, but you are paid extremely handsomely for getting that problem right.
Our client is looking for a potential candidate with some sales experience or a degree to come to interviews within the two weeks, in order to start halfway through November. The Job will also be fast tracked as any successful candidate will receive high class, award winning training to be able to promote to senior consultant within the first year!
The Role as a Fast-Tracked Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Go through training so within two months you can provide talent acquisition of the highest calibre.
- Cold calling such individuals and Directors in order to attain brand new clients for your company reaping a bespoke commission scheme.
- Be able to negotiate contracts with confidence to achieve your goal
- Potential to be a Director in 5 year’s time in your own international branch.
The Candidate must be:
- A graduate or have some sales experience
- Be extremely motivated to achieve a massive monthly pay check and have the resilience to do so.
- The ambition to change your life and determined to progress far in your recruitment career.
- Have some life experiences that you can draw upon in order to succeed and get through many tough hurdles that Recruitment Consultancy will churn up.
- Fun, competitive and extremely supportive company who will help you in achieving your highest possible figures.
- Sporty company who have their own sports teams.
- Incentives to go to Las Vegas or Asia on an All-inclusive works trip!
- Monthly Lunch Clubs
- All-inclusive Ascot visits.
Should you feel that this job is for you then please apply and I will contact you shortly to arrange an interview!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UKâ€™s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Students